· Hi All, I have a GT-AX11000 with firmware*220.127.116.11.384_9165-gdea9675. Im using VPN Fusion to route some devices via this VPN Fusion. Default is "Internet" so all devices will via normal way to the internet. I had a power outage so the router shutdown without a nice reboot command. After the router start up none of my devices had internet.
Find A Community. Buy or Renew. Find A Community
· Multiple VPN doesn't work after the crash even after restart, only can use 1 of it, gonna revert back to the beta version for VPN usage, this release is not stable at all for VPN I cant revert the old firmware using firmware updater, will try firmware restoration tool tomorrow VPN is broken again, I can connect but Client connection is not ...
· On the one that is not working it displays nothing for the dsl firmware and only AiMesh router DSL-AC68U Current Version : 18.104.22.168.384_80766-g91c286d . My best guess is whilst using the restore utility tool i buggered it up somehow. I've tried multiple firmware versions of both normal firmware, rescue firmware located in the bios firmware page of the asus support website. I know the …
· Beta firmware announcements and questions go here, too ATTENTION! As of November 1, 2020, you are not able to reply to threads 6 months after the thread is opened.
· Software assignments are a computer GPO. So the computer object would have to be able to read from your network share not the user object. You may also specify a designated wait time vs wait for the network. Usually, 60 seconds will work. I am not exactly sure what you mean by part C? If you run GPResult /r it will tell you the applied GPOs.
· Then DON'T upgrade to the latest released 22.214.171.124.384_20624 firmware as the "upgrade" also overwrites CFE with a version that disables AiMesh on the converted TM-AC1900's. To get it back currently you'll have to reflash both a valid CFE and previous 384.20308 firmware.
Software Download Home ; Windows. Windows 10; Windows 8.1; Windows 7; Desktop App Converter
RT-AC68U AC1900 Dual-Band Gigabit Wi-Fi router: 3X faster than 802.11n routers with better Wi-Fi range. AiProtection for enterprise-level security.
· If you have an OpenVPN Access Server, it is recommended to download the OpenVPN Connect client software directly from your own Access Server, as it will then come pre configured for use for VPN for Windows. The version available here contains no configuration to make a connection, although it can be used to update an existing installation and retain settings.
The road to success is dotted with many tempting parking places.